The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, March 25, 2011

InStyle's March Blog HOP!

Hello and welcome to FRIDAY!!!  I am sooo ready for the weekend!

Today we are BLOG HOPPIN' InStyle Stamps-style with a whole slew of fabulous "SPRING" projects to share with you; featuring our March Release sets!  How fuuuuuuuuuun!!  Believe me, I could not be MORE READY for spring!!  If I am welcoming you from Sherry's blog, you're in the right place!

My card is showing off the adorable Patty Bunny Wuv set, released earlier this month.  How cute is this little Patty!?  I have had a lot of fun with her.  :)





I designed this card with the first My Time Pretty Palette challenge in mind (MTMEPPC01).  Here are the colors:




Love it!  Thanks for the great spring challenge colors!  :)


Now continue on the ISS blog hop by heading over to visit Kerry!


8 people made my day!:

Lillian Child said...

Great mixture of papers, patterns and colors!

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card Jennifer. Love the ribbon and the DP and great colouring on the image too.
Hugs
Dawn x

Patricia Hays said...

This is totally cute! :)

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love how you used the ribbon.

Jennifer

Christina Hicks said...

Gorgeous card! I love the ribbon.

Kerry said...

So so cute!!!!

Lisa Kind said...

So sweet! Love that ruffled ribbon! Great use of the Pretty Palette colors! Thanks for playing our first challenge!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...