The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cards and Boxes and Treats - Oh My!








Have I mentioned how much work preschool seems to be these days for the Mommys? DS #1 started a couple of weeks ago at preschool and he is loving it. That makes everything worthwhile for me of course.

They are having their Valentine's Day party tomorrow (which reminds me - I have to go make some Jello Jigglers) and they are exchanging Valentines. So I spent Sunday making these cute little boxes and Valentine cards for the kids & teachers. He's got 6 boys, 6 girls and 2 teachers in his class, so I was busy!

I made each person a little Valentine card, very simple, just 3-3/4" square white with a Marvy Mega scallop circle and a stamped Extra Jumbo circle that I stamped on. Attached with dimensionals and added ribbon. Most of these stamps on the cards and the boxes are from Verve Visual, although I did use a heart from the retired Stampin' Up! set Happy Hearts, and the "XOXO" is from the retired Stampin' Up! set So Many Sayings. The boxes are four inches square and the covers are slightly larger to accomodate sliding over the top. Inside the box is a little treat and their Valentine. My DS drew hearts inside each card for his little friends.

I made up this box design to fit my needs, and I'll be doing a tutorial on the boxes and posting a template sometime later this week.

1 people made my day!:

Diane said...

Lovely!!! What a neat size box!!
You did an excellent job!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...