The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another Award!

I've been tagged again with a Blog Excellence award! So fun! This time was by Maria (riaann) at Ria Creations. She's the sweetest! Go check out her stuff, she has great taste and she's a guest designer for Starving Artistamps too - they've got a ton of cool new images and she's got SAMPLES!


This time I wanted to give some recognition to a few of the awesome blogs that I've been stalking since the very beginning - the stamping royalty, as it were. :-) They probably get these all the time, but still. They deserve them.

Gina K - A Day in the Life - Gina is so generous with her knowledge! She does amazing things with Copics & colored pencils too. I love her blog (and her store), she has a dangerous amount of adorable images at her disposal.

Jody M - Confessions of a Ribbon Addict - All around amazing projects and awesome shares! I've been following her blog forever!

Amy R - Prairie Paper and Ink - Amy's was the very first blog I started following. She has the best ideas and tutorials - and she posts things allllll the time! I don't know how she does it! I've considered eliminating sleep from my life and I probably still wouldn't have the time to come up with half the fab things she does.

Jeanne S - Inky Paws - I started out stalking Jeanne's gallery on Splitcoast Stampers. I love her style - she makes UNBELIEVEABLE cards. When I grow up I want to be just like her. heehee.

Beate J - Fresh & Fun - I don't even know where to start. I mean - it's BEATE - what else is there to say?

A well-deserved "we're not worthy" for each of you! *grin*

4 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Jennifer! I am flattered. I posted a link to your blog to my award post from yesterday.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're so sweet! Thank you for nominating me! :)
Hugs,
Gina K.

AmyR said...

Aww thank you so much!! :o)

Jody Morrow said...

Thank you so much! :) HUGS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...