The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

TIOT51 - Alter It!

It's Tuesady!! Today we have another fantastic Try It Out Tuesday challenge from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design to jump start your creativity! This week's challenge {TIOT51} is to create an altered item featuring one of the newly released images from The Aurora Collection by Victoria Case for SCACD! For my image I chose Aurora Takes A Break, featuring coffee!!!I stamped my darling Aurora in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on PTI white cardstock and colored with Copic markers. After she was colored up, I embellished with the Ranger Inkssentials white gel pen -- the bestest!! I loves 'em, they alllllllllllways work, woohoo! Then I cut her out to size and put her together the mats and layers. The rest is all patterned paper {new Basic Grey Origins, yummy!}, ribbon and Petaloo Dazzler flowers! These are so fun and no glitter mess for you glittery nay-sayers, heehee! The glitter is in the paper and they are pre-rhinestoned too. :)

I incorporated a color challenge with this week's challenge too, fun fun! I have been really loving the Copic Colour Challenges lately, really great combinations and of course I ALWAYS use my Copics! This is CCC47, and here is the swatch for reference:

Such great colors for this gorgeous paper and of course they compliment the darling Aurora! Be sure to check out the SCACD store blog for lots more welcoming inspiration today! Make it a good one and stamp happy, I will see you tomorrow!

4 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Love it!!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Love this gift set Jennifer--perfect with this Aurora & so fun! Great colors too! Lovely job!

hugz,
Suzanne

Deb Neerman said...

What a wonderful gift; love it!

Kim said...

Absolutely ADORABLE set Jennifer! I just saw this over at Follow Your Heart and had to pop over and take a peek at your blog! Your work is gorgeous! I see you live in WI too! Where about! I am an hour north of Green Bay! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...