The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Just a quick post to say Happy New Year to all my fabulous stampin' and bloggin' friends. Hope you had a wonderful holiday season and a great start to 2010!

Also a quick note, Susana's Custom Art and Card Design webstore was on a little holiday break the last week but she is BACK today at Noon PST and better than ever with tons of new products, including:

- New Karen Lockhart Release all about Hearts, Love and food
- Prima Mini Roses 1/2 inch roses 24 to a pack that come in 3 color hues
- American Craft glitter gel pens
- Basic Grey the new Origins and Sugar Rush
- Kasiercraft 6 x 6 DP that includes some foil, flocked and other speciality papers
- New
SJD Copic Bundle - gold set

Yummo! I'll be doing some shopping myself as a little late Christmas gift. ;) Take care, enjoy the rest of the weekend and I'll see you soon - I'm back on schedule with many more (quantity) and also more regular blog posts now that December is behind us - and there is so much coming up; it's going to be a lot of fun!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...