The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

FREE Stamps!

I thought that would get your attention!! LOL. Of course you want free stamps -- who wouldn't? {yes, I know, what kind of a stupid question is that anyway?!?}

Well, here's your chance. It's blog candy time!! Pamela over at Firecracker Designs by Pamela has a new post on her blog that you should read -->>CLICK HERE<<-- because if you leave a comment there by Friday, January 11th at noon EST, you'll be entered into a random drawing to win a free stamp set!

While you're there check out the rest of her blog, there's a lot of new art in the gallery and she just posted a cool tutorial too. The links are in the post - good luck!!

2 people made my day!:

Heather said...

Now that was a funny moment! I have those all the time!

Jennie Skaggs said...

Hi...How nice to give this...I still haven't won any blog candy. But maybe someday. :) Jennie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...