The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, September 28, 2018

Polkadoodles Winnie Heavenly - a CLEAR STAMP Release!

Good morning all my lovelies! Are you (almost) ready for the weekend?! Thursday afternoon should count as Friday, am I right? I'm here today to begin to introduce you to some MORE new Christmas beauty from Polkadoodles! This time in high quality CLEAR POLYMER STAMPS! Yes, you read that right, these are physical stamps, not digis.

Now, you know I love my digis, but sometimes it is nice to have a REAL stamp that you can get inky and creative with. I agree! Here's my first project for the release, featuring the adorable Wrap It Up stamp set. I am so amazed by all the stamps in this release, but I have to say - I think this one is my favorite. At least Top 3 for sure...and those are very, VERY hard choices! These are selling fast, so if you're loving them, don't wait! You can see them all HERE.

My papers are from Helga Hippo - Paper Heaven 2 and 3. I've turned this lovely ornament from Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Bundle (in Embellies) into a Christmas tree! It just looked so perfect for this sweet image. I've added lots of sparkly ball ornaments and some gold cord to finish off the tree trimming. The extra gift already wrapped and under the tree is from Cute as Christmas clear set

I love this gorgeous and intricate Fanciful Circles die set! So many pretty details to really frame your images and let them shine. The largest circle layer has some detail stamping on it using a swirly snowflake from the Winter Flurries clear stamp set. I just wanted a hint of the green to break up all the lavender.

This one is a bit larger than the cards I typically make, but I wanted to build a sweet Christmastime scene with all the necessary details. I've incorporated lots of Copics, Stickles, foam tape, and layers were used to create this little 5.5"x5.5" card. <3 font="">


Thanks for stopping by. I, along with the rest of the release team, will be sharing LOTS of heavenly inspiration for you over the next few days. Stay tuned, and join us on Facebook up to date info!


 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...