The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Polkadoodles Winnie Angel Release - Forest Friends

Good morning all my lovelies! TGIF, boy this has been a busy week! I'm here at the end of this windy but lovely day to share some AMAZING, gorgeous goodness with you...a new release from Polkadoodles! Yes, that's right, it's beginning to feel a lot like CHRISTMAS! The brand new Winnie Angel Collection is HERE, RIGHT NOW! You can pick these up now for an awesome 30% off using the code "heaven" at checkout through September 30th. These fabulous images are not to be missed!

I can type until my fingers fall off, but seeing is believing! How about some visual inspiration? Here's a project I created using the adorable Forest Friends. I love her sweet face and the adorable deer! Colored up with Copics, of course!

My papers are from Octavia Frosted Winter. So much gorgeousness! The sentiment is added using the Snowman Sentiments stencil with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink. Lots of Stickles, Nuvo Drops, foam tape, and layers to create this little scene. We've got twinkling stars, frosted trees, and crunchy snow underfoot! <3 font="">


Below you can see ALL of the gorgeous new angels (these are their pre-colored versions). See, I told you they're to die for! Hurry over to the shop to grab your bundle! A huge HUGE introductory price of the BIG KAHUNA BUNDLE of these beauties (colored and black & white for all 12) - 30% off with the code. 

Oh, and I'll be back tomorrow with more heavenly inspiration... :) 


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #252 - AG (3/3)
Creatalicious Challenge - #147 - AG (unlimited)
Crafting with Friends #73 - AG (3/3)
Crafting from the Heart - #220 - AG (3/3)
Creative Fingers - #152 - AG (3/3)
Crafty Catz - #430 - AG (3/3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #90 - AG (3/3)
Create and Inspire - #77 - AG (3/3)
Artistic Inspirations - #207 - AG (unlimited)
Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #9 - AG (3/3)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1837 - AG (3/3)


 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...