The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, September 10, 2018

Polkadoodles' Halloween - Boo, Boo, Boo!

Good afternoon all my lovelies! I'm here to share some spooky cuteness with you - fresh from Polkadoodles! Yes, that's right, there are FOUR too cute to spook new clear stamp sets available in store. An absolute must-have for Halloween lovers like me! 

For today's inspiration, I have created an altered box. This was made using elements from the Spooktacular clear set. Do you have a favorite from these new sets? I can't choose!



My papers are all Polkadoodles as well, from the Autumn/Halloween Paper Heaven 1 collection. I've once again used the Pierced window die from Rubbernecker to create this little backdrop for the card. I did some outline of the ghosts in purpley-blue shades to give some depth, then fussy cut them and adhered with dimensionals. I cut out the pumpkin bucket and also used some foam tape. I used plain black thread to attach the handle to the center ghostie's "hand". Spider element from Doodlebug, colored with Copics, spray from Tim Holtz, cardstock from Stampin' Up!, googley eyes in the "boo" sentiment are from my stash.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenge - #146 - AG (unlimited)
Catch the Bug - Make Us Smile (3/3)
Di's Digis - Happy Fall (1/3)
Crafter's Castle - #9 AG (1/3)


 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

4 people made my day!:

Jackie C said...

Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious. Good luck and we all hope to see you and your creations again! Jackie DT member.

Dawn Frost said...

Very cute ghosts! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Make Us Smile challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen, this is just too cute. I love the sprays. Now for my other hat....Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Make Me Smile Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

Melanie said...

A great card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional pastel colours” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...