The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, September 21, 2018

Kitty Bee Designs - Aloha Friday #127- Kiddie Cards

Good morning! Aloha Friday is in full swing over at Kitty Bee Designs! Our current challenge is #127: Kiddie Cards; and this is our mid-inspiration week.


Today's card features one of the newer releases from Kitty Bee Designs, Cat in the Hat Panda. I love the pandas! Please drawn 10 million pandas, they are just perfect. Fun and cute! After he was colored (Copics), I used this cross stitched square die from Gina Marie Designs to highlight him. Sentiment from Verve. The background is a shaving cream background I made awhile back - I think I did 6 full sheets of cardstock since I was already getting messy, so I have lots of these background papers lying around begging for love!



Thanks for stopping by, be sure to link up your school creations over at Aloha Friday, and I hope you have an AWESOME day!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...