The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Polkadoodles - Winnie Heavenly CLEAR STAMPS: Angelic

Good morning all my lovelies! Are you (almost) ready for the weekend?! Thursday afternoon should count as Friday, am I right? I'm here today to begin to introduce you to some MORE new Christmas beauty from Polkadoodles! This time in high quality CLEAR POLYMER STAMPS! Yes, you read that right, these are physical stamps, not digis.

Now, you know I love my digis, but sometimes it is nice to have a REAL stamp that you can get inky and creative with. I agree! Here's my first project for the release, featuring the adorable Angelic stamp set. I love her sweet face; Angelic indeed!

My papers are from Winnie Winterland - Paper Heaven 1, and I've also used a tag from the Magical Christmas Collection topper pack. So much gorgeousness! The sentiment is from the Snowtime Magic clear set, and the present at her feet is from Cute as Christmas clear set. Love this gorgeous and delicate Fancy Bauble die! Lots of Copics, Stickles, Nuvo Drops, foam tape, and layers were used to create this little layout. <3 font="">


Thanks for stopping by. I, along with the rest of the release team, will be sharing LOTS of heavenly inspiration for you over the next few days. Stay tuned, and join us on Facebook up to date info!


 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

1 people made my day!:

Rose Andrew said...

Beautiful card .. love the image...so adorable .
Well Done... !
Rose DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...