The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, September 15, 2018

Kitty Bee Designs - September Spotlight

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a card made with some of the awesome newer images from Kitty Bee Designs. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Fall and Halloween are just my favorite. So much fun and cuteness and in my opinion, the most fun to craft about. Christmas is great too but...IDK, there's something about fall! Possibly because I do not enjoy being cold, LOL.


Trick or treat!! I used one of my new Square X-Stitch Gina Marie Designs dies to create the image panel. Mr. Mummy is colored with Copics. Digi papers are from Polkadoodles HERE, glitter stickers are from the dollar store. Metal accent is from Recollections.

Phew! We have a busy weekend, so I'm off to enjoy it. Have a good one!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...