The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, September 6, 2018

Polkadoodles New Release - Fab-Boo-Lous

Good afternoon all my lovelies! I'm here to share some spooky cuteness with you - fresh from Polkadoodles! Yes, that's right, there are FOUR too cute to spook new clear stamp sets available in store. An absolute must-have for Halloween lovers like me! 

Halloween treats are the BEST! The fun shapes for boxes and containers, making cute ghost cookies with chocolate candy eyes…I love it all. I’ve made a fun tombstone treat (or other) box that I’m thinking will be a sweet addition to my son’s Halloween party at school. This was created using the Fab-Boo-Lous clear set - so aptly named! Look at that cute little ghostie. What’s your favorite Halloween treat?


Here's a view from the side so you can see the shape of the tombstone:
To create these boxes, I used a template that I found HERE. I printed it out and cut it, then set aside. I wanted to use these cute dotted papers, as well as give the front some depth and dimension, so I printed this some papers from Polkadoodles' Halloween/Autumn Papers collection, and then traced over the headstone shape. I stamped the ghostie and gave him some shading, cut out and added with foam tape. I stamped the spider web and spider then gave him some hand-drawn lines to show he's descending to the grass. I stamped the sentiment and die cut it and added over the top. A little extra cheesecloth cobweb at the top, spooky dry grass at the bottom, and viola!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #249 - AG (2/3)

Creatalicious Challenge - #146 - AG (unlimited)
Creative Fingers - #151 - AG (2/3)
Catch the Bug - AG (2/3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #89 - AG (2/3)
Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #8 - AG (2/3)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - #1835 - AG (2/3)
Send a Smile 4 Kids/Teens - 9/1 - Anything Goes
Morgan's Art World Open Challenge - September AG (2/3)

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

6 people made my day!:

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen that’s a great treat idea for Halloween. Enjoy the holiday while your kids are young...mine are grown and gone and it’s just not the same. Now it’s just my cats who love treats.

Terri Winske said...

What a cleverly designed treat box....perfect for that special someone! Love the Halloween theme and the neat embellishments you used! Thanks very much for sharing your project with us at PIP Challenges this week! It's always fun to see what you create!

Min said...

Way too cute!
Thanks so much for playin' along with our Bugaboo Stamps Anything Goes challenge this week! We hope you'll join us again tomorrow for our newest challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps Asst. DT Coordinator

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Oh this looks so cool. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.Annette DT forhttp://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Arlene said...

Oh my gosh, what a fun container. Such a great creation. So glad you joined us at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month.
Arlene DT for
http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

Melanie said...

A great project!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional pastel colours” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...