The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, September 24, 2018

Cute N Crafty - Challenge #10: Fall/Halloween

Happy Monday lovelies! Are you enjoying the FALL? We've had some lovely fall weather the last few days, and I am loving it! I don't like when it turns to winter but the end of summer/early fall especially, where it's cooled off but still nice...my favorite.

I am here today to share a project created as a Guest Designer at the Cute N Crafty challenge. So fun, right? Tabitha asked me to join her and the rest of the wonderful ladies for a couple of challenges, so here I am! The challenges run for 2 weeks, this challenge's theme is Fall or Halloween. Check it out!

Here's my card, featuring Barrel O Pumpkins from Cute N Crafty Mommy's etsy store. Perfect for fall!


Colored up with Copics, of course! The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions. The leaf brad is The Paper Studio, papers are from a FSJ pad I got awhile back, Spellbinders die, and Robin's Nest dew drops in the corner. Foam tape, Mono Multi glue, and viola!

Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget to check out the challenge; and have a stampy day!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...