The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Polkadoodles New Release - Pick of the Patch!

Good afternoon all my lovelies! I'm here to share some spooky cuteness with you - fresh from Polkadoodles! Yes, that's right, there are FOUR too cute to spook new clear stamp sets available in store. An absolute must-have for Halloween lovers like me! 

Today's card is just a straight-up Halloween delight. I've used Pick of the Patch clear set, along with a sentiment from Spooktacular clear set. Although these sets are amazing as stand-alones, they also mix-n-match SOOO well!

I love love this little mouse in witchy shoe image. It's just too cute to spook! Do you see the haunted house in the background? That paper is a digi paper from the Halloween Trick or Treat paper pack 2. This is an AWESOME paper pack for all your haunted autumn crafting needs!




I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Jo's Scrap Shack FFC #250 - AG (2/3)
Creatalicious Challenge - #146 - AG (unlimited)
Creative Fingers - #152 - AG (2/3)
Catch the Bug - Make Us Smile (1/3)
Send a Smile 4 Kids/Teens - 9/1 - Anything Goes


 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...