The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Polkadoodles Winnie Angel Release - Woodland Songtime

Good morning all my lovelies! TGIF, boy this has been a busy week! I'm here at the end of this windy but lovely day to share some AMAZING, gorgeous goodness with you...a new release from Polkadoodles! Yes, that's right, it's beginning to feel a lot like CHRISTMAS! The brand new Winnie Angel Collection is HERE, RIGHT NOW! You can pick these up now for an awesome 30% off using the code "heaven" at checkout through September 30th. These fabulous images are not to be missed!

I can type until my fingers fall off, but seeing is believing! How about some visual inspiration? Here's a project I created using the adorable Woodland Songtime. Gorgeous!



My papers are from Octavia Frosted Winter and the embossed white paper is from the 
Winnie White Christmas big kahuna bundle. The sentiment is also from Winnie White Christmas sentiment bundle. I've also used most of the circle dies from Fanciful Circles Nested die set to create this circular easel card. Winnie has been watercolored using watercolor pencils and a tiny pain brush. I haven't watercolored in a long time, so this was a fun change! I've added white and silver Sparkly Fluff to the muff of her hat and dress, and Stickles glitter flue to the snow beneath her feet. I've used these pretty embellishments from Eyelet Outlet to create the stand for the easel section, and some picks and fabric leaves from my stash for the finishing touches.

Below you can see ALL of the gorgeous new angels (these are their pre-colored versions). See, I told you they're to die for! Hurry over to the shop to grab your bundle! A huge HUGE introductory price of the BIG KAHUNA BUNDLE of these beauties (colored and black & white for all 12) - 30% off with the code. 


Stay tuned - there will be more Christmas fun and inspiration coming soon to this space! Until then - MWAH, stamp happy and have a great Wednesday everyone!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...