The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

TIOT69 - Book-Marked

Happy Thursday to all of my stampin' friends!! As you may have noticed there has been some shake up on our Try It Out Tuesday weekly Design Team Feature and Challenge from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. We've split to two groups, Tuesday and Thursday, so it's not so overwhelming on one day. So today we have another fun Try It Out challenge from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design to jump start your creativity with the Thursday group! This week's challenge {TIOT69} is to create a TAG. You can read more about the challenges and how things are being run on the SCACD store blog.

Well of course I chose to use one of the latest and most gorgeous addition to
Susana's amazing collection of EXCLUSIVE images, Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Sampler #4 Collection!! This is You Have Mail.


My "tag" is a bookmark, I always need these anyway so I don't dogear my pages and this was a perfect opportunity to make one that EVERYONE will envy! Aside from the computer that is just totally me when I'm reading; jammys, slippers, comfy as can be and totally absorbed. Love her! She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copics. The oval behind her is a Classic Oval Nestabilities shape. Pretty straightforward layout, not as much room to play with tags, and this is meant to be a working bookmark, so I kept it simple.

One last announcement, the SCACD May release SUMMERTIME FUN by Victoria Case is coming soon! Be sure to check out the store blog for a chance at some awesome blog candy, TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO SIGN UP!!!

Have a great day, I will see you back here in the morning for the big release BLOG HOP!

3 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Awesome book mark. I love the matching of the clothes. You did an amazing job on it!

Kim said...

Jennifer what an adorable bookmark hun! I love it! Great work! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Jessie/knightrone said...

Too cute girlie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...