The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Happy Release Day Birthday Christie!

It's here! Paper Pretties release day!! All those new pretties you've had your eye on from our week of peeks are available now at the Prettie Boutique!

Know what else? It's Christie's birthday! So we've combined our release day cards with Christie's birthday hop for extra fun! Here is mine, featuring the Bubbles Everywhere sentiment, along with the previously released Bubble Time Sophia.


Doesn't she look like she's having a GOOD time?? I want that to be me! This is Christie's birthday card, I hope she enjoys it when it arrives to her (if it hasn't already!). Thanks for being such a great store owner and DT Mama Christie! Happy birthday!

For today's card I added in the SPARKLE challenge (#3) from Crafts and Me Challenges. It's a little hard to see because I didn't like the way the photo that used the flash turned out (if you click for the BIGGIE-SIZED photo you can see it) but the soap bottles and all of the bubbles on the main image and the sentiment are sparkly and I used an iridescent shimmer paper for the green border-punched piece. Yum! Love that sparkle.

A few card notes - hard to see in the pic but I painted over all the bubbles using
Smooch Illuminate Pearlized Top Coat ink to give some great sparkle. This is a GREAT product, it gives a clear-finish dazzle to anything you add it to, without changing the color (other than to add the iridescent sparkle). It comes with its own little applicator right in the bottle, no searching for a paint brush!! Yayyyy! I also painted the soap bottles with Kiwi Smooch ink. There is Rasberry Fizz Ultra-Fine Flower Soft on the rug.

Ok, that's it for me, head over to
Christie's Blog now and leave her some birthday love! And don't forget to sneak over to the Prettie Boutique and get your new release images -- rubber and digis!

7 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

This is darling, so something we all should do on our birthdays!

Unknown said...

What a cute cute card! Love the rug! :)

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!! I love the colors and image! You did an awesome job on it!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful card Jennifer...love your coloring, and all the little extras to make it super pretty!!

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous card Jennifer and a fab fun image made me smile.
Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me for challenge #3.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous Jen!! I love it!!

Pam Varnell said...

This is so cute and I love that sentiment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...