The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Prettie Wednesday!

It's Wednesday! That means it is time for another fun Wednesday Prettie Challenge and blog hop! This week our challenge comes from Prettie Girl Wendy! Wendy challenged everyone to make a something for a teacher {PWC105}.

Honestly, I'm not really a "gift" kinda person. I just struggle so much with making 3D items and worry so much about how they will be received. So I made a card, and in a couple weeks when school is out my DS and I will bake cookies and give cards, cookies and Starbucks gift cards to the teachers. I think that's a pretty good gift! And this card is a perfect compliment to that gift set. :)

This week the design team will be using either the set Right on Par or Coffee Cool. These are both such fun sets and both stamp sets featured this week will be on sale for 35% off all week!!Also be sure to check out the new digi stamp section of the boutique, Christie is adding new digis all the time (there are several adorable Sophia and Cooper digi stamps)!

I used a color challenge today, love it! ColourQ {CQC34}:

I also incorporated a sketch, this is the latest from Taylored Expressions {TESC114}. Fun times! You may recognize it from Monday's card -- that's how much I liked it!!

Hope you have a great day! Be sure to visit the Prettie Boutique and the other DT members to see all the inspiration with this week's fabulous challenge!

One other quick announcement, the SCACD May release SUMMERTIME FUN by Victoria Case is coming soon! Be sure to check out the store blog for a chance at some awesome blog candy, now through Thursday!


9 people made my day!:

RupertF有南 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Look at you, 3 challenges in one...smart!!! I always seem like I don't have enough time to do two a week like I do now. But I would love to do more! This is really great girl!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This is so cute! The drink looks so yummy!! Love those buttons too!

Jackie said...

I love this! great job!

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable!! Great job, and glad to see I'm not the only one who had the old challenge!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous card!! The colors are wonderful. Love the layout...You did an awesome hob on it!

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a yummy looking card! Good luck!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Makes me want a drink....really bad.

Tanja said...

Beautiful take on this week's colorQ colors - love the center image!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...