The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

TIOT68 - Sketch Time

Happy Thursday to all of my stampin' friends!! As you may have noticed there has been some shake up on our Try It Out Tuesday weekly Design Team Feature and Challenge from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. We've split to two groups, Tuesday and Thursday, so it's not so overwhelming on one day. So today we have another fun Try It Out challenge from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design to jump start your creativity with the Thursday group! This week's challenge {TIOT68} is a sketch. You can read more about the challenges and how things are beign run on the SCACD store blog.

Well of course I chose to use one of the latest and most gorgeous addition to
Susana's amazing collection of EXCLUSIVE images, Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Sampler #4 Collection!! This is Little Suzanne. :)

I followed the sketch today, of course, and colored her with my Copic markers. Buttons from Dress it Up in Susana's shop.

Hope you all have a colorful day!

2 people made my day!:

Lisa Foster said...

This is so sweet! I love the ruffle ribbon!
Hugs,
Lisa

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute girlie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...