The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Polkadoodles' Gems Challenge - Week 12: Anything Goes!

Good morning everyone. It's Saturday - time for a new Gem of a Challenge from Polkadoodles! You can find our challenge blog here: A Gem of a Challenge

Are you ready for the TOO CUTENES this week? Cats are my go-to for inspiration using animal cards because they're my favorite. Crazy cat lady, right here!



I've used Too Cute - Kitty Love to create my card today. I printed this cutie pie onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their low prices and fast shipping. 

I built my color palette around this gorgeous background paper from Winnie Celebrations 3. I've added in some complimentary colors and patterns but I stuck with the purple and green combo. So fresh and fun! Sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations 1.

Our Gem of a Challenge challenges run for 2 weeks, so you've got lots of time to link up, and they are ALWAYS Anything Goes! Visit the challenge blog HERE

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

SSS Wednesday: Dies/Punches (1/5)
Crafty Catz #505: AG (1/3)
Colour Crazy #18: AG (1/2)
Creative Fingers - #185: AG (1/3)
QKR Stampede - #397: AG (1/3)
Through the Purple Haze - #167: AG (1/3)
Classic Design Team Challenge - #5/May: AG (unlimited)
A Perfect Time to Craft - #5/May: AG (unlimited)
A Bit More Time To Craft - #115: AG (unlimited)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 people made my day!:

nanny23 said...

I liked the green/purple colours that you used on this card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...