The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Polkadoodles' Sparkle Unicorn - Special Time

Hello lovelies!!! We're continuing the Sparkle Unicorn New Release party train direct from the Polkadoodles shop! 

For my next project, I'm featuring the image "Special Time". I think this image just may be my favorite - but don't tell the others!! ;)


The circle sentiment is from the Helga Hippo collection, the banner sentiment is from the Sparkle collection. My paper is from the Little Monsters. The frame die is from Gina Marie Designs, the stars are Lil Inker, the banner is Elizabeth Craft, and the Clouds are Lawn Fawn Puffy Clouds Border. I added some Distress Oxide Ink with a blender brush, and some Nuvo sparkle spray in silver.

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to check out the ENTIRE SPARKLE UNICORN: BELIEVE IN RAINBOWS COLLECTION right here - shop happy!!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...