The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, January 21, 2008

Altered Tin for JessicaLynn

Happy Monday everyone! Snow and more frigid temps here, the fun just never ends! I had a few minutes to finally post this altered mini plastic paint pail that uses my new stamp set from JessicaLynnOriginal. This is my set to work with for design team projects for the spring launch - coming up SO FAST on February 1st!! Make sure you check it out, she has 9 new stamp sets coming plus some giveaways too. Check out the store website for more details.


My set is a calendar/reward chart set that is really versatile! This project is a little rewards tin for my darling son. We're working hard on concepts such as "please" and "thank you" as well as listening to Mommy and cleaning up our toys. He has a total sweet tooth and so this is {basically} my bribe jar.
He is 3 in a MAJOR way, and we just have to take what we can get right now. :-) Who knew that at that age they think they know everything? I thought I had until the teenage years for that! Anyway, he loves to stamp with me, and so we have a little stamp & kid's ink pad for him, and when he has good behavior such as helping to clean up toys, or eating all his lunch, or listening & helping me, he gets a stamp on his hand. When he gets four stamps, he can have a treat. We just started it so we'll see how it goes. But I had fun making the treat jar at least!

It was a bit frustrating that this didn't photograph real well. But it has nice bright colors and the coupon from this set was perfect for this project. I attached all the but very ends of the coupon to the front of the jar, it looks really cute in person to have the flaps off the sides. I also included a few close up shots of the lid.

Complete supply list: Stamps - JessicaLynnOriginal spring release. Cardstock - GP 110, Making Memories and misc. designer paper. Ink - Stampin' Up! Classic Ink in Night of Navy and Green Galore. Accessories - Night of Navy, Summer Sun and Ruby Red markers, dimensionals, mini glue dots, sticky strip, EK Success corner rounder punch, navy grosgrain and white organdy ribbon, Fruit Punch stickles, Marvy Giga Scallop circle punch and other Marvy circle punches.

3 people made my day!:

Heather said...

Super cute!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very sweet project, Jennifer! Love the colors!

Unknown said...

I love this bucket of "Treats" for your son. I really do. Is it still working!! :)

Jessica Lynn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...