The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

It's That Time Again


No time to stamp today, the kids and I went to Target (big deal, I know!!) and I worked on some things around the house that have been on my list for about a year. But I still wanted to share some art, so here is an oldie but (I think at least!) a goodie.

This was my swap card for the Mad-City Madness Shoebox Swap last year (2007). It's always held in first quarter and is hosted by AZMommy (Tracy) on Splitcoast Stampers. This year's registration deadline is February 1st, so if you're within driving distance of Madison, consider coming to join the fun! -->>Click Here<<-- for details.

No special technique here - just a lot of Cuttlebugging! I pre-stamped, CB'd, rubbed ink, and sanded ALLLLLLL the background sheets for this card. I think this year I won't make my project *quite* so labor intensive for myself on the front end. Although DS #1 is fascinated by the CB, maybe I can get HIM to do the work, LOL!

Complete supply list: Stamps - Warm Words, Bamboo II and On Safari by Stampin' Up!, Limited Edition set by The Angel Company (the name escapes me at the moment), Mosaic Background from Starving Artistamps. Cardstock - GP 110, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Apricot Appeal and Handsome Hunter. Ink - Stampin' Up! Classic Ink in Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Handsome Hunter and Apricot Appeal. Accessories - Apricot Appeal marker, sanding block (I buy mine at Home Depot!), sponge, dimensionals, ticket corner punch, Cuttlebug and D'Vine Swirl template, distressing tool from Tonic, double-circle punch, apricot and hunter grosgrain.

1 people made my day!:

Diane said...

Might be an oldie but sure is a goodie!!! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...