The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rustic Doodle Tulip Card

Here (finally) is my last January design team card using the Doodles 4-German/Bauern set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela. I've had it done since Friday night but no time to take a picture. I hate when that happens!

You might notice that the color scheme is *ahem* similar to the horse card I did for one of my PPRS January design team projects (next post down). LOL. Yes, that is because I started with this size card base making THIS card when I did the horse one, but he was calling to me with those colors and papers, so I put this on hold and made him first. Bossy, wasn't he? But the next night I was able to come back and do this card after all, so it all worked out in the end. :) I'm not 100% sure the colors work for this image - I get a masculine feel from it, but flowers aren't really all that manly.... I am happy with the overall card though.

This card uses Amy R.'s Friday Sketch #2 (AMYRS10 keyword on splitcoast). If you haven't seen her blog, you must check it out. I mostly lurk but she has great ideas and I'm always finding much inspiration there.

Complete supply list: Doodles 4-German/Bauern stamp set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela; Cosmo Cricket DSP "Wanted" line; Stampin' Up! cardstock in More Mustard and Sage Shadow; GP110 cardstock in vanilla; SU classic ink in Really Rust; SU markers in Really Rust, Sage Shadow and More Mustard; Palette Hybrid ink in Burnt Umber and Haystack; sponges; Tonic edge distressing tool; rust ribbon from the LSS; dimensionals; mini glue dots; Stickles in Patina and Diamond; Marvy Giga and Mega oval punches; Bella Baubles in cappuccino.

3 people made my day!:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Lovely card, Jennifer! Great colors!

Etha said...

Oh that's SO beautiful! I love the glitter and the colors are just incredible!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I like that!! I love the combo of the girly glitter with the rustic colors - it's at once surprising and pleasing to the eye! Great work, Jen! :o)
Ursula

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...