The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Polkadoodles' Gems Challenge - Week 7: Anything Goes!

Good morning everyone. It's Saturday - time for a new Gem of a Challenge from Polkadoodles! You can find our challenge blog here: A Gem of a Challenge

These Polkadoodles TOO CUTE sweeties are BACK with six BRAND NEW adorable cutie pies - perfect for SPRING. I don't know about you, but I NEED some spring and sunshine in my life. It's been cold, dreary and rainy here for the last week! These images are sure to make you smile. I love them all - there's just no way to pick a favorite! 



I've used Too Cute Hello Spring to create my card today. I printed them onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their low prices and fast shipping. I cut them all out with my scan n cut - so easy! 

My papers come from Winnie Sugar Sprinkles - Papers 1, and Lily Bug Love Paper 3

Here's a look at ALL the new sweetness - plus a huge, HUGE sale going on now for the launch! 
http://shrsl.com/1u74b


Our Gem of a Challenge challenges run for 2 weeks, so you've got lots of time to link up, and they are ALWAYS Anything Goes! Visit the challenge blog HERE

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

Crafty Friends - #132: Spring Colors (1/3)
Catch the Bug - Photo Inspiration (1/3)
Creative Fingers - #182: AG (1/3)
Colour Crazy - #12: AG with coloring (1/2)
QKR Stampede - #391: AG (1/3)
Lemon Shortbread - #116: AG (1/3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #128: AG (1/3)
Pattie's Creations - #168: AG w/ a digi or stamped image (1/3)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #36: AG with critter (1/5)
Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #3: AG (1/3)
Classic Design Team Challenge - #3: AG (unlimited)
A Perfect Time to Craft - #3: AG (unlimited)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 people made my day!:

Lisa Lynn said...

Those ducks are just too cute. That banner and design is lovely.

Joy Wilson said...

Jen, this is a darling card! Your cards always make me smile! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our challenge with your adorable little ducks card… Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw!
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Dawn said...

Such an adorable little card!
Thanks for playing at QKR this week, where it's always anything goes!
Good Luck
Crafty Hugs
Dawn xx

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Very cute and beautiful project. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

Helen said...

Beautifully put together.

Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...