The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tutu-riffic from InStyle Stamps!

Welcome to Tuesday!  I hope your week started off right!  Today I'd like to share another card I've made for InStyle Stamps, featuring one of our upcoming red rubber release SETS, Gracie and Twirla.  This set will be debuting at CHA this week (woo hoo!!) and will retail for $21.95 (available for purchase just after CHA).  You can view the entire set here on the ISS Blog.  Get ready to NEED it!!


Here is my card for today:




Now, this is a SERIOUSLY blinged out tutu!  I added Sparkly Fluff to the white parts, a tulle overlay on the skirt, and a line of rhinestones across the middle.  Here's a closeup of the girlyness!





Thanks for stopping by today!  I will see you tomorrow with another Prettie Wednesday Challenge from Paper Pretties.

Supply List for Tutu: Cardstock - PTI White, SU Regal Rose, Old Olive.  DP - from SU.  Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black.  Other - Copic Markers (R10, R11, C1), Sparkly Fluff - Sugar, dimensionals, MM metal words, Fiskars border punch, CB D'Vine Swirl embossing folder, Circle and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities.



2 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Amazing card!! Wonderful bright colors!!! Love the embellishing! Awesome job on the card!

Tasha said...

So fun! Loving this layout and the image is super fun
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...