The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Ballet Feet Journal

Hello & happy Sunday!  I hope you're having a great weekend!


Today I am sharing a little scrapbook that I made using the upcoming release from InStyle Stamps, Gracie and Twirla.  We first showed you Gracie and Twirla here on the ISS blog.  It's an adorable rubber stamp set that's all about ballet, and girly-girl things. This is my featured set for January, and I'm loving the girly!  There's not a lot of girly in my house so it's fun to pretend!  {and make cards and gifts for our friends and neighbors that have girls...}.  This is a small journal/scrapbook that I chose to use the ballet feet for.  I had to take this photo with my backup camera, so I apologize in advance for photo quality.




Stop by and visit the ISS team if you happen to be at CHA right now, Booth #5023.


I will see you back here tomorrow with something Prettie!  Have a great day!




3 people made my day!:

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! I love it!! You did am amazing job on it!!! Love it!

Unknown said...

Super cute!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Very sweet...and girlie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...