The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year, New DT {New Sketch Challenge!}

**This is my second post today.  Please scroll down to see my Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge card**


Hi everyone!  Hope your Wednesday is treating you right!  I think this new announcement may have gotten lost in the shuffle of the New Year, but I am super excited to share that I have been asked to be a CHICK for InStyle Stamps to kick off 2011.  What fuuuuuuuuuun!!!  I am going to have some great stuff to share with you during my term so stay tuned!!


There is a new sketch challenge to kick off the year InStyle, over on the ISS Blog.  Click -->here<-- to check out today's samples and read the details on how you can play along to WIN!  Here is the sketch so you can get a sneak peek of the challenge - you know sketches are my FAVORITE!




Thanks for stopping by!  


0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...