The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

InStyle Stamps January Color Challenge

Happy Tuesday! 

Well, last week I had posted about InStyle Stamps' first color challenge of the year.  You still have until February 8th to play along with us, so get stampin'!!  You can read all the challenge details here on the ISS blog.  Here is the inspiration piece again:


What a beautiful photo!  I love the gorgeous greens that were chosen here.  I was inspired myself to play along - here's a card I made for this challenge, featuring an image from the upcoming CHA-release set, Gracie and Twirla



Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you're all having a great week.  I will see you back here tomorrow for a new Paper Pretties Wednesday challenge!

3 people made my day!:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card. The way you combined all the colors together looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!!! I love the colors and pattern paper. The quote is fantastic!! Love how it turned out!!!

Tasha said...

Oh this is beautfiul, i love the DP and the roses
love tasha xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...