The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, December 7, 2007

Season's Greetings #5


Here's the other domino ornament. I made these using the Season's Greetings set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela.

Very similar recipie to the ornament below; I stamped the ornament with black StazOn and colored it with Sharpies. (I have a whole discussion of how I do my masking in another post - search the blog for masking and it'll come up, or check out the "posts by labels" section for "tips").

For this project I stamped the topper first (black StazOn), then masked it and stamped the ornament itself. After the stamping was done I had my darling husband (DH for short!) drill the hole in the domino for me right through the hook area on the topper. Perfect!

After I did all the coloring I covered the whole thing with Tombow Mono Aqua glue and sprinkled in Art Institute gold ultrafine glitter. This was my funky color version - but I like it!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...