The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, December 21, 2007

Fun Holidoodles!


Here's the first card I made with my new Holidoodle Sentiment Set from Purple Onion Designs. I am not normally a *huge* fan of doodle-type stamps, but this one jumped out and me and I am just LOVING it! It's so versatile and fun.

For once you can see the sparkle and shine of the Shimmery White cardstock that I used for the two main images. The colors are (Stampin' Up!) Wild Wasabi, Bravo Burgundy and Soft Sky. That's the snowflake embossing folder for the Cuttlebug (CAN NOT live without this machine!!) and I rubbed white and burgundy ink over the top of the wasabi c/s.

The larger snowflakes are not part of the set but are an individual stamp from Purple Onion. The ribbon is from RABOM. Rhinestone brad from SU. The larger snowflakes are stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with "Elfin Mist" (nice name huh??) EP from the LSS - Stamping Jazzy Style. "Merry" is stamped in craft ink and also heat embossed using clear EP. Just a fun and easy card b/c I had a few minutes and was in serious stamping withdrawal - I HAD to create or go crazy!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...