The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Pink Elephant Prettie Peek!

Hello stampers! It's time for another Paper Pretties April preview from me; remember the different DT members will be peeking new images for you right up to April 1st!

My card today uses one of the new digi stamps, Super Cooper. I love it!! I have boys so I am always ready for a new Cooper image and this one does not disappoint! Take a look, I colored him like Super Why. :)

And here is the inside of the card. I don't normally decorate there but this sentiment was perfect for this SUPER image and I didn't have a spot for it on the front.

I printed Cooper on PTI white and colored with Copic Markers. Accents and highlighting with my new American Crafts white Ultimate Gel Pen. How perfect for this little stinker! I love him and my DS #1 does too, he's already asked me to print him one ("but bigger mommy") so he can color too.

Straightforward on the rest of the project. I did use a sketch today, you know I can't resist a good challenge, especially a sketch! It's been a few weeks since I was able to play along over at The Pink Elephant so I was thrilled to see a sketch up there for this week! Here it is {TPE59}:
For the center circle elements I used some "Color Me" buttons from Dress It Up. These are a great product, you can buy them at the SCACD store for 50% off right now (just $1 each!!). I have all the colors and I use them surprisingly often. They're really handy! Other details - I cut Cooper out and layered him over some Classic Circle and Pinking Circle Nestabilities (popped up on dimensionals). Patterned paper is from Basic Grey. Sentiment stamp is from Pink Cat Studio. I put my buttons on with Mini Glue Dots (of course!).

That's it for me! You can head over to The Prettie Boutique and Forum when you're through here for more info and inspiration on this upcoming release. See you tomorrow with a special Try It Out Tuesday from Susana's Custom Art and Card Design {on a Sunday!}, and also the reopening of the SCACD store with lots of great new products. Going to be a busy day!

8 people made my day!:

Mary Dawn said...

!!! i may need this image...my son's name starts with "C" AND my bff's favorite nephew is named Cooper...yeah, i need it

love the blues and greens, they are SUPER :)

Jana Weaver said...

Very cute Jen...love the white gel pen highlighting!! And your color choice is fabulous!

Christie Ortman said...

Hilarious Jen - so cute!

StampOwl said...

"Super" cute card

Anonymous said...

What a cute adorable card! I love the colors you went with. Awesome card!

Trudi said...

Cute card and a cute image Jen! Thanks for joining us this week with our sketch challenge at TPE!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable!! Love how you colored him- fun fun!! :)

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

This is so cute and fun, Jennifer!! Love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...