The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Little Thursday Happy!

Happy Thursday! Spring Break started here for my kids at noon, so we had a busy afternoon at the park and having a fun early dinner at Culver's (boy's choice hehe). That pushed this post off a bit later than I had planned, but hey, it's still Thursday!

But before my CARD POST tomorrow, I wanted to do a quick fly by with a super fun Thursday announcement (well, it's fun for me!)...I was chosen as one of the new Design Team Members over at Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

I'm so stoked about this. Before my injury and our move/home remodel ate up the last couple years of my LIFE, I was fortunate enough to be on a number of different Design Teams and Challenge Teams. I LOVED working with the talented artists and the other DT members to show off products and images and generally just have an amazing time stamping and sharing. When I saw the DT call I was hesitant, I had barely stamped in 2 years, but it was one of my goals this year to start working my way back into this wonderous hobby. So in the I applied, and was lucky enough to be picked! Thank you to Lacey and Nicola for this great opportunity! I love the W'nW images - they have super cute animals, kids and fairies...right up my alley! 

Wags 'n Whiskers hosts a bi-weekly challenge, and the new one goes live tomorrow morning! All of the new teamies have created something lovely for your inspiration, so check it out and play along if you'd like! You can win free stamps...

Until the morning - happy stamping to you all!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...