The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

More Scrapbook Pages!

Oh my, busy busy busy with scrap pages! How exciting for me! Here is another 2-page spread in 12x12 pages - this time it was of our trip(s) to Schuster's Playtime Farm. It's a pumpkin patch, petting zoo, corn maze, etc. place that's lots of fun for the kids. We went at least 4 or 5 times last year and plan to go at least a couple this year. We love it there and it's an easy trip.
Here is the left-side layout. I did the title bar on the computer - I found the BEST fonts at Font Finder, the pumpkins were created by Kat's Fun Fonts and every font by that author ROCKS! The patterned paper is from American Crafts, all the cardstock is Stampin' Up!. Stamp credits are Stampin' Up! for the leaves on the metal edge tag, Studio G. dollar stamp for the "hey pumpkin", and Autumn Leaves for the swirl on the bottom. I wrote the October 2006 in chocolate chip marker. I plan to write a little quick story/journaling on the olive piece below the title bar but I didn't get there yet.

As you can see, we didn't get great photos but I did try. Can you tell that darling son was 2 years old here - he would not cooperate for ANYTHING!


Here's the right-hand layout. Lots of activities at this place! Again, I did the title on the computer. Prima maple leaves and SU buttons. The pumpkins are made from SU's oval punches and cardstock. I made the journal piece using a Starving Artist stamp - it's in the postage category but I liked the dots with this layout. The "a-n-d" letters come from Purple Onion Designs LizzieBelle alphabet.

Notice Mommy is not in any pictures?!? LOL. I had a good one of DS and me but it didn't fit into the layout so I'll have to find another use for it.

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...