The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Another Design Team!!

Woo hoo!!!! Awhile back I applied for a spot on the first-ever design team at Just Your Scrapbooking Headquarters (JYSH). This is a brand-new forum and gallery site for all things scrapbooking, and the grand opening is today! Check it out, register to post in the forums (it is free of course) and join the fun. There is a cyber crop today as well, starting at noon with lots of prizes up for grabs. There will be daily challenges starting up soon too, and chances to win a spot as a guest design team member for the site. Lots to see! You can also check out the other fabulously talented ladies on the design team and see some of their work.

SO, that certainly brightened my day after all the scary stuff going on here with baby. We actually found out about the appointment to the DT little early too so it was an extra bonus! Be on the lookout for more projects for these DT duties as well. We will be having a featured sponser each month and projects will showcase their products. :) I just love getting new toys to play with, don't you?

1 people made my day!:

Lauren said...

Congratulations!
I am still getting the courage up to apply for a design team. I will have to go check the site out.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...