The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, March 8, 2020

Stamper's Delights - March Anime Release

Hello lovely crafters! How's your weekend? We're doing well here, and from a crafty standpoint, I'm excited to bring you some inspiration from Stamper's Delights! It's new release day for Anime, and this month we have a gorgeous fairy for you!

I printed this beauty onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their low prices and fast shipping. I cut her with my Scan N Cut. The sprays in the background are Fun Stamper's Journey (gold) and Dylusions (pink). Leaf dies from MFT. Thanks word die from Impression Obsession. Ribbon from May Arts. Embossing folder We R Memory Keepers. Wink of Stella clear on the wings.

Check out all the DT project inspiration on the blog! I hope you enjoyed my project today. Don't forget to play along with our monthly challenge over on the blog too, for your chance to win. Thanks for stopping by!

1 people made my day!:

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...