The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, March 14, 2020

Polkadoodles' Gems Challenge - Week 6: Anything Goes!

Good morning everyone. It's Saturday - time for a new Gem of a Challenge from Polkadoodles! You can find our challenge blog here: A Gem of a Challenge

These Polkadoodles TOO CUTE sweeties are perfect for winter and spring birthdays, and Easter too. I love them all - there's just no way to pick a favorite!



I've used Too Cute Foxy Love and Kisses to create my card today. I printed him onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their low prices and fast shipping. I cut him with my scan n cut - so easy! 

My other elements and papers come from Winnie Celebrations 3 - Papers 1, and Lily Bug Love Paper 3. I've used the Cherry Blossom die for the branch she's standing on, and my sentiment is from a design sheet in Winnie Special Moments.

Our Gem of a Challenge challenges run for 2 weeks, so you've got lots of time to link up, and they are ALWAYS Anything Goes! Visit the challenge blog HERE

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

Lemon Shortbread - #110: AG (1/3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #119: AG (3/3)
QKR Stampede - #379: AG (1/3)
Colour Crazy - #50: AG with coloring (1/2)
Brown Sugar - #297: AG (1/2)
Pattie's Creations - #166: AG w/ a digi or stamped image (1/3)
Catch the Bug Challenge - Anything Goes! (1/3)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - AG with critter (1/5)
Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - AG (1/3)
Classic Design Team Challenge - AG (unlimited)
A Perfect Time to Craft - AG (unlimited)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

3 people made my day!:

Creative world said...

Fabulous card...love your colors and coloring and gorgeous design...hugs Zelly xx

Lisa Lynn said...

Jen this fox is just adorable. Great coloring.

Judy V said...

Adorable card Jennifer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...