The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Monday, March 30, 2020

Polkadoodles - Quick Cards and a HUGE Sale!

Good morning everyone! I wanted to put up a quick post with some BIG SALE news over at the Polkadoodles shop! Nikky has given a sale code good for 50% OFF all the Work & Play big bundles. You get SO MUCH in each of these kits - this is a truly awesome way to grow your Polkadoodles digital collection! The code is THANKSEVERYONE and you can find all of the bundle options for Work & Play kits right here



Not all cards have to be complicated and time consuming! I whipped up these cards using pre-colored elements and papers from Work & Play 1, Work & Play 3, and Work & Play 12 in a matter of MINUTES! I kid you not. Sentiments are from W&P3, Helga Hippo and Winnie Sugar Sprinkles. I made 4 of each of these designs, and sent them in to work with my hubby, who is in healthcare construction and currently managing projects at a hospital in our area. He's been instructed to give them to some of the doctors and nurses he interacts with to help brighten their day!

https://shrsl.com/26ur5


Don't forget your discount code - THANKSEVERYONE. I so appreciate all the first responders, doctors, nurses, grocery store clerks, pharmacists, and other essential personnel working hard to keep us safe and healthy during this crisis. Virtual hugs!

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...