The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, July 21, 2018

Kitty Bee Designs - July Spotlight

Good morning! Today I'm sharing a card made with some of the awesome newer images from Kitty Bee Designs. LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I've in a Super Hero state of mind - I just took the kids to see Ant Man & The Wasp on Tuesday - has anyone else seen it? If you liked the first one, you will like this one - just DON'T see it unless you've already seen Infinity Wars. That's all I'm gonna say.


So AWESOME!! The city stamp is a clear stamp (along with the sentiment) that I carried across the page. I used one of my new Peekaboo Oval Gina Marie Designs dies to create the cut out oval so we can see Mr. Super Bun having his epic adventure. He's colored with Copics. Sequins from a big bag I got at Joann's, and the black ink is Versafine.

Phew! We have a busy weekend, so I'm off to enjoy it. Have a good one!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...