The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, July 13, 2018

Kitty Bee Designs - Aloha Friday #122 - Christmas In July (#2)

Good morning! Aloha Friday is in full swing over at Kitty Bee Designs! Our current challenge is #122: Christmas in July; and this is week #2.


I have made 2 cards for this challenge! Woohoo! This is the post for card #2. I've used this wonderful image from A Day for Daisies, Christmas Bulbs. After he was colored (Zig Clean Color pens), I used this Gina Marie Designs pierced circle die to cut him out. I then dry embossed with Cuttlebug Christmas folder, and added some fun patterned paper flags (Lawn Fawn paper, Verve die), acrylic sentiment tile (from stash) and dimension. Sentiments from FSJ.




I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - July Anything Goes (3/3)

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to link up your school creations over at Aloha Friday, and I hope you have an AWESOME day!

1 people made my day!:

Dawn Frost said...

Great Christmas card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...