The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Friday, July 13, 2018

Kitty Bee Designs - Aloha Friday #122 - Christmas in July

Good morning! Aloha Friday is in full swing over at Kitty Bee Designs! Our current challenge is #122: Christmas in July; and this is week #2.


I have made 2 cards for this challenge! Woohoo! This is the post for card #1. I've used a KBD image for my creation today. I love this adorable panda! This is one of the newer releases from Kitty Bee Designs, Ugly Christmas Sweater Panda. Seriously....I die! He's so fun and cute! After he was colored (Copics), I used this dash-dot rectangle die from Gina Marie Designs to highlight him. I used a Spellbinders floral die to cut the image mat (then dry embossed with FSJ Christmas folder), and added some fun patterned papers (Lawn Fawn), acrylic tile (from stash) and dimension. Sentiments from FSJ.




I'm entering this into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug - July Anything Goes (2/3)

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to link up your school creations over at Aloha Friday, and I hope you have an AWESOME day!

2 people made my day!:

Dawn Frost said...

Oh so sweet! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's anything goes challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Min said...

This is adorable! Thanks for joining the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug challenge fun! We hope you'll join us again soon for our newest challenge! :)
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...