The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

It's JessicaLynnOriginal's 11th Anniversary!

Happy Tuesday stamping friends!

Today I have something special to share with you. This week marks the ELEVENTH anniversary of JessicaLynnOriginal.com. I can't believe it's been that long! I was on her very first Design Team way back when, so I think I am especially impressed by her wonderful run in creating and designing stamps!

To celebrate, there is a NEW Brentwood Owl digital stamp freebie "Brentwood Owl - Singing in the Rain", and I have featured him here on my spotlight card today.  Brentwood is of COURSE my favorite character or image type from Jessica's large and diverse collection, and this one is tons of fun just like the others! Be sure to get over to the store and grab him during the Anniversary Week while he is still free!   
 


I took another photo of this card, tipped at a bit of an angle so you can (hopefully) see the detail I added after I colored him up with my Copic markers. Parts of his umbrella, his rain slicker, and spots along the grass have been gone over with a glaze that dries shiny, so it looks like they are wet (or a shiny vinyl material, like the rain slicker). I just HAD to get a wet look going for this card, with this wonderful umbrella feature...to really make it POP! As you can see there is still sunshine on a cloudy day here on my blog!



That's it for me today. Check back in with us on the JLO Design Team all week for more inspiration and Anniversary celebration! You can "like" JessicaLynnOriginal.com on Facebook here, and join our group to share your art and projects created with Jessica's stamps here. We'd love to see you there!

 photo e7222538-56f5-48de-b78d-3aa7deb8e3d1.jpg

4 people made my day!:

Doudou said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Very cute card! I like how you created a scene on the front. The 'wet look' was a great idea.

TeamMould said...

I love how you can see the water on the image.. I really love it. Thank you for sharing it with us on the 11th anniversary of JessicalynnOriginal :)

Wombat said...

Great card! I love you went for the wet look with this image - a very cool idea. Thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...