The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Vacation!!

Hello Friends!!

Well I am on vacation, visiting my parents, for the next week or so, so the blog will be pretty quiet.  One of my amazing sista's at 365 Cards will be filling in for me this Friday, so check that post out over on the blog.  I did have a card for yesterday's post, so check the blog fot that one too, it never made it up here with all the last minute running around I did.  I can stamp, but blogging has been a real challenge this summer!  What's with that??

Of course Wednesday's Paper Pretties challenge will also be available on the Paper Pretties blog.

With all the trip prep, I never even got caught up with the posts!  Jeez!  I swear I need another 5 hours a day.  :D  But when we're home and access to the photos again I will do that.  Can't let all those fun card creations go to WASTE!

Have a great weekend and next week/weekend and I'll be back the week of the 29th.  MWAHs to you all!!

2 people made my day!:

Unknown said...

Have a great vacation!!! ;o)

Teena in Toronto said...

Enjoy your vacation!

Happy blogoversary :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...