The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Jackie - a Prettie Birthday Hop!

**This is my second post today!!  Please scroll down to see my card for the {Little Paper Shop} August preview of Pixie Jena**




Hello and happy Sunday!  Today we want to wish a very special Happy Birthday to one of our Paper Pretties Prettie Girls, Jackie!  Hope you have a fabulous day Jackie!  


I made this card to share for Jackie's birthday.  This is one of the TWELVE new stamp sets that were released on Thursday from Paper Pretties - Celebrate Sophia. I just love the look on her face, she's having such a great time!


This is a Mojo Monday sketch from a few weeks ago, I thought all the layers would be perfect with this great Memory Box Beach 6x6 paper.  Such fun, bright summer colors!!  I was actually inspired to used them from the Gingersnap Challenge (GC64) - red, orange and yellow.  I colored little Sophia to match the papers (the flowers on her dress are TOO MUCH, I wanna snuggle her!).


I used "out of the box" with Nestabilities on the main image, cut the balloon out completely and repositioned it with a thin black wire attached behind her hand.


That's all for me!  Thanks for stopping by! Head over to Jessica's blog to continue the hop.  Have a great day everyone!


9 people made my day!:

StampOwl said...

awesome Jennifer, love that color combo

Jana Weaver said...

Super cute Jennifer! Love the nice bright colors you used!!

Heather said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and the layout you used. Awesome card!

Jackie said...

Jennifer, I just love this card! What a bright and fun color combination! This put a huge smile on my face, thank you for the Birthday wishes!

Pam Varnell said...

This is gorgeous Jen. Love everything about your card, beautiful.

Delia said...

Great colors, great coloring, beautiful design. Love it.

Susie said...

Sweet and adorable. Love the design.

Jessica G. said...

Such a happy card with the bright color combo, cheery DP, and joyful image! Awesome combination for a wonderful birthday card!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally adorable Jen!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...