The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Gina K.'s New Store!

In a v. serious "...but I waaaaaant to...." moment for me, my friend Heather and I went over to Gina K.'s new store to have a peek at things today. With all the kiddies, no less. My absolute proudest moment yet as a mommy when DS #1 goes over to one of the tables where all kinds of goodies were laid out for make-n-takes and tells me "mommy, I want to stamp".

Seriously. Could NOT have been cuter!! Makes up for all the moving around of Prima flowers he did as he inspected each and every one because "they're pretty".

Anywhoo....she just opened and was having a holiday open house. A lot of you are probably familiar with her online store, but she has retial space now too and will be doing classes and open stamp nights (yahoo!). The store also carries her own line of stamps (so cute you guys, I love love them and am building up *quite* the collection, let me say)....plus lots of great products that are hard to find except online. Just to name a few - Palette ink pads (the bestest ink pads around!!), the full color spectrum of StazOn (why oh why can't most shop owners see beyond Black, Brown, Blue, Green, Red?), Marvy punches, Cuttlebug, Bazzil cardstock, alterables, EZ Mount, lots of shiny bottles of Stickles, etc. etc. Anyway, it's quite the fab digs, and Gina is the nicest gal EVAH! So all my stampin' girls in Mad-town, you must swing by. For everyone else, it appears to me (not verified!) that most if not everything that you can buy in the store you can also buy online - with free shipping over $35! Have fun. :-D

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...