The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Polkadoodles' Gems - Week 18: Anything Goes!

Good morning everyone. It's Saturday - time for a new Gem of a Challenge from Polkadoodles! You can find our challenge blog here: A Gem of a Challenge

Are you ready for this week's TOO CUTENESS? Halloween is my favorite holiday, and my favorite reason to make cards too! In honor of Halloween, I've created this adorably spooky scene!


I've used Giant Hugs Elephant for my main image today, with the background coming from the Witchie Witchie download bundle. Love that haunted backdrop! He's all dressed up for Halloween with the witch's hat from the Winnie Wednesday collection - image Winnie Wednesday Witch & Cat. I color printed the image then cut out the hat and used it on the elephant today! The broom and broom parking sign are also from the Witchie bundle.

Our Gem of a Challenge challenges run for 2 weeks, so you've got lots of time to link up, and they are ALWAYS Anything Goes! Visit the challenge blog HERE

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

Catch the Bug Clean & Simple (1/3)
Crafter's Castle #32 AG (1/3)
Art Impressions Quick & Simple (1/3)
Creative Fingers - #191: AG (1/3)

QKR Stampede - #402: AG (1/3)
Pattie's Creations #173 AG (1/3)
Move Along With The Times - Elephants (1/3)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 people made my day!:

OlgaB said...

Lovely scene you have created.
Thank you for joining Catch the Bug
Hugs from Africa!
OlgaB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...