The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Polkadoodles' Gems Challenge - Week 8: Anything Goes!

Good morning everyone. It's Saturday - time for a new Gem of a Challenge from Polkadoodles! You can find our challenge blog here: A Gem of a Challenge

The Polkadoodles TOO CUTE sweeties are ready for Spring! At the beginning of April we launched six BRAND NEW adorable cutie pies - available in black and white and/or precolored! We've finally had a few warmer days the last week - I'm so happy for the sunshine. 



I've used Too Cute - Just A Note to create my card today. I printed her  onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their low prices and fast shipping. I cut around the ear so I could have it hang off the edge of my main image panel when I cut it out - I think this is such a fun trick! 

I decided to go with a bright look on this card by layering white diecut accents on top of the white base layer that I dry embossed. The dies used are the Oval Trellis die, Flower Flourish die set, and Super Sprigs die. For the oval trellis die, I wanted some extra depth so I cut 3 of them and layered them on top of each other. I then attached the thickened version to the base layer and dolled it up with the other gorgeous diecut elements.

Here's a look at ALL the new sweetness - plus a huge, HUGE sale still going on now for the launch! 
http://shrsl.com/1u74b

Our Gem of a Challenge challenges run for 2 weeks, so you've got lots of time to link up, and they are ALWAYS Anything Goes! Visit the challenge blog HERE

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

Crafty Friends - #132: Spring Colors (1/3)
Catch the Bug - Photo Inspiration (1/3)
Creative Fingers - #182: AG (1/3)
Colour Crazy - #12: AG with coloring (1/2)
QKR Stampede - #391: AG (1/3)
Lemon Shortbread - #116: AG (1/3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #128: AG (1/3)
Pattie's Creations - #168: AG w/ a digi or stamped image (1/3)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - #36: AG with critter (1/5)
Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #3: AG (1/3)
Classic Design Team Challenge - #3: AG (unlimited)
A Perfect Time to Craft - #3: AG (unlimited)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 people made my day!:

Judy V said...

Love the design of your cute card Jennifer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...