The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Polkadoodles' Gems Challenge - Week 5: Anything Goes

Good morning everyone. It's Saturday - time for a new Gem of a Challenge from Polkadoodles! You can find our challenge blog here: A Gem of a Challenge

These Polkadoodles TOO CUTE sweeties are perfect for winter and spring birthdays, and Easter too. I love them all - there's just no way to pick a favorite!



I've used Too Cute Owl Love to create my card today. I printed her onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their low prices and fast shipping. I cut him with my scan n cut - so easy! 

My other elements and papers come from the Helga Hippo bundle, Horace and Boo Bundle, and the Summer Breeze digiscrap kit. I've used the Cherry Blossom die for the branch she's standing on, and my sentiment is from Winnie Special Moments.

Our Gem of a Challenge challenges run for 2 weeks, so you've got lots of time to link up, and they are ALWAYS Anything Goes! Visit the challenge blog HERE

I'm entering this into the following challenges - 

Lemon Shortbread - #110: AG (1/3)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #119: AG (3/3)
QKR Stampede - #379: AG (1/3)
Colour Crazy - #50: AG with coloring (1/2)
Brown Sugar - #297: AG (1/2)
Pattie's Creations - #166: AG w/ a digi or stamped image (1/3)
Catch the Bug Challenge - Anything Goes! (1/3)
2 Crafty Critter Crazies - January: AG with critter (1/5)
Worldwide Open Design Team Challenge - #12/December: AG (1/3)
Classic Design Team Challenge - #1/January: AG (unlimited)
A Perfect Time to Craft - #1/January: AG (unlimited)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 people made my day!:

Judy V said...

Adorable card Jennifer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...