The Latest From My Instagram Feed - Click to View!

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Scrapper's Delights: Thrifty Thursday - January 23rd

Hello lovely crafters! I hope Thursday is treating you right so far! I've got some exciting news to share - I've joined the lovely team over at Scrapper's Delights as a Thrifty Thursday DT member! Thrifty Thursday brings you amazing deals on featured images with deep discounts - don't miss out! In addition, every 2nd and 3rd Thursday I'll be sharing a project with you featuring one of the discounted images for extra inspiration! 


This image and sentiment are from a set called the Fox Bundle. Yes...it's Valentine's time already! It's way too early (in my mind) since it seems like we JUST finished Christmas! Maybe it's just me...

I printed him onto Neenah Solar White cardstock and colored with Copic Markers - I buy all of mine at Scrapbookpal.com for their low prices and fast shipping. I cut him out with my Scan n Cut, and cut the sentiment with my never ending circles nested die set. The papers are from DCWV and Prima, the lace and doily were in my stash (for probably the last 10 years, because I am a hoarder, LOL!). Lots of foam squares on the various layers to give extra depth to this cutie pie!

Check out all the DT project inspiration and Thrifty deals on the blogHere's a look at some of the new images that were just released this month.


Picture

In addition, there's a serious after-Christmas sale going on now at the shop (see below), and you can find all the Thrifty Thursday sale deals HERE.

Picture

0 people made my day!:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...